Growing with Nashville Since 1895
H.G. Hill Realty Company has been growing with Nashville since 1895. What started as a grocery store business has evolved into a privately held real estate portfolio of more than two million square feet. Ushering in a new era that began in 1993 with the sale of the grocery store operations to independent owners, the company’s flagship mixed use lifestyle centers may be found throughout Nashville and surrounding areas. Hill Center Green Hills was the first such center and in its 10-year history, has garnered several awards over the years.
An environmentally-minded company, Hill Center Green Hills has been recognized internationally for its sustainable landscape and has programs in place to encourage and incentivize alternative modes of transportation. The company’s corporate citizenship includes gifting land, monetary support, and active involvement in a variety of nonprofit organizations.